Technical Customer Service Advisor
Technical Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 – £21,000 – Full-time
ArtiCAD is a high-growth, multi-award-winning CAD software and web technology producer, based in Watford Town Centre offices. Our stunning CAD software, VR and unique online apps for kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms help designers, retailers and manufacturers to win sales, manage installations and also to deliver an exceptional customer experience: online, in-store and in-home.
We’re big on culture, big on delivering results, and big on innovation. Welcome to ArtiCAD, where we encourage employees to explore new ideas and voice their thoughts! We are looking for someone to join our Client Care team, who knows how to be a great team player, and wants to be an advocate for an excellent customer experience.
You’ll need to be the kind of person who loves building relationships and has great customer service skills when it comes to providing support. You will be providing front line support to our UK ArtiCAD users via telephone, email, and screen share.
Not a software expert? Not to worry! We are seeking someone with fantastic customer service skills who is keen to learn, and looking to develop an exciting career.
- Process inbound enquiries from customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- Provide first line technical support to ArtiCAD software users, helping to identify and resolve common issues
- Raising helpdesk cases for our dedicated technical support team when necessary.
- Conduct 1:1 online training on our software with customers
- Perform sales and office administration, update customer records, and confirm training bookings
- Daily use of our ArtiCAD design software
- Meet and greet visitors, and order catering as required
- Contact customers periodically to assess satisfaction and process any queries
- Assist your Manager in evaluating and improving ArtiCAD’s Client Care activities and processes
- You will need to be a confident and personable communicator (face-to-face, on the phone, by email and online)
- An interest, or experience, working with IT
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment
- A good academic background (minimum A level or equivalent)
- Ambitious and resourceful with a strong ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude
- Interest in the Kitchen Bedroom Bathroom or CAD industry (preferable but not required)
About our culture
- We work in tight-knit teams and love to collaborate. Our team is full of approachable, professional and inclusive individuals!
- We promote innovation. We encourage employees to voice their thoughts and be bold – all ideas are welcome to the table in the ArtiCAD family.
- We are thriving to provide the best customer journey we can – we encourage all employees to be excellent to customers.
- We are focused on being the best – we want employees to reach higher, go further and never stop trying to be the best version of themselves
- It’s not always about us. We love to hold regular charity days, and support local initiatives such as work experience schemes.
About our hiring process
We know it’s hard to wait. We aim to to get back to our candidates as soon as possible. All phone interview, and final interview candidates will get feedback on their process, and we welcome feedback on how you found the process!
- We aim to get back to all applicants within 2 working days of their CV submission.
- We aim to get back to all phone interview candidates within 2 working days of their phone interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)