Client Care Services
Our dedicated Client Care team complements the services provided by the Training, Technical & Design Support teams. Focused on actively managing our clients’ accounts to ensure you get the most out of your investment in ArtiCAD software, Client Care provides help and advice on topics ranging from the availability of training courses, graphics and pricing updates, Support Plan details, through to individual graphics and program customisation requirements.
Whatever you need and whenever you need it, Client Care is there to deliver the solution.
ArtiCAD’s Client Care Charter
- We aim to provide an individual and personal service, delivered in a prompt, honest and courteous manner
- We strive to understand and satisfy your needs as an ArtiCAD user
- Between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday, we will answer telephone calls quickly and efficiently
- We endeavour to always communicate in plain language
- We will be happy to confirm in writing any offers made to you, detailing all costs
- We invite, welcome and process all comments through the ArtiCAD Wish List facility accessible to customers with a current Annual Support Plan
- We promise to carefully consider your Wish List comments and act upon your suggestions wherever possible
- We will communicate with you during the year to establish your level of satisfaction with ArtiCAD systems and services
- We promise that in the rarity of a complaint, the issue will be taken up and a response provided within 24 hours
- We respect and value your custom and promise to uphold our commitment to Client Care